I offer a wide range of support services for you and your business.
With a touch of flair, a dash of enthusiasm and a whole heap of competence, I will go the extra mile to manage the tasks you do not have the time for. Whether to suit your business or domestic needs, as long-term, flexible support or even one-off projects, my aim is to free up your time, so you can concentrate on the more important things.
Click on a Tab below for Full Service details
Are you spending too much time in your inbox or looking to streamline your process in order to increase productivity, then I can help you keep focused on more value-adding tasks.
- Diary Management including full scheduling of personal and business appointments
- Email Account Management
- Creating, proof reading or formatting letters, reports and presentations
- Project Management
- Travel Management including arranging flights, visas, parking, accommodation, car hire and transfers
- Internet and telephone research
- Taking Meeting Minutes (depending on location), transcribing and distribution
- Sickness, holiday and maternity cover
It is tricky trying to juggle work and family commitments, let me manage your daily tasks, so that you can dedicate quality time to your family and friends. Are you thinking of moving house and need a trustworthy removals firm or do you need to check your getting the best tariff from your energy providers, then leave it with me to:
- Book personal appointments including dentist and hairdressers
- Arrange vehicle MOT, servicing, tax, insurance or valeting
- Research and book restaurants, theatre tickets or holidays
- Find trustworthy trades people including handymen, builders and cleaners
- Organise moving your home or home office including reliable and trustworthy removal services, utility requirements
- Find that perfect gift for someone special
- Plan and organise parties
- Organise the holiday or business home-care
- Find the right health club membership, personal trainer or therapist.
Keeping in touch with your clients whether it be a small meeting, function or large business conference or exhibition, let me help you with the creative, administrative and logistical elements of your event, such as:
- Locating the perfect venue
- Sourcing reliable and cost effective suppliers
- Arranging accommodation, catering or equipment needs
- Managing attendee enquiries
Running an efficient business takes a lot of time and effort including chasing payments and filing paperwork.
Whilst necessary and crucial to the success of your business, it may not be the best use of your time, so let me help you with:
- Credit control
- Handling and filing expenses
- Managing and/or paying suppliers
Do you need an extra pair of hands to help you grow the business but you don’t have the time or know where to start with recruitment, then let me help you with:
- Drafting job descriptions and personal specifications
- Advertising vacancies
- Creating long/short lists
- Arranging interviews
Whether working from home or in small business premises, you will need efficient systems and the right tools for the task in hand, so let me help you with:
- Developing new administrative systems
- Data entry and processing
- Organising stationery
- Sourcing office equipment
- Organising office support including office cleaning and waste disposal
- De-cluttering desks or offices
If there is a particular service that you were looking for but you cannot see it listed, then please contact me to see if it is something that I can assist you with, I usually can.
Alternatively I have met lots of great and trustworthy people throughout my career that are good at what they do, so if I cannot help you with a particular task, I will know an expert than can.